Categories By Element
Categories By Function
NLO Crystals (Non-linear Optical Crystals) are used for extending the laser spectrum from deep UV to some distance IR with the aid of various harmonic generations (SHG, THG), sum frequency generations (SFG), difference frequency generations (DFG) and optical parametric oscillators (OPO).
often Used Nonlinear Crystals
The most common used NLO crystals consist of BBO, KTP, LBO, KD*P(DKDP), KTA, LiNbO3, AgGaS2, KDP, ADP, LiIO3, KNbO3, CLBO, KBBF, BiBO AgGaSe2, and so forth.
- BBO is the maximum extensively used NLO crystal. BBO's wide transparent and phase-matchable wavelength variety, high conversion efficiency and high harm threshold make it an wonderful choice for programs from UV to NIR lasers encompass Nd:YAG, Ti:Sapphire, Dye laser, and many others. BBO is a touch bit hygroscopic.
- KTP features high conversion efficiency, non-hygroscopicity and price-performance which make it the in general commonplace NLO crystal for SHG of center or low power Nd:lasers. KTP is likewise used in 1064nm pumped OPO to generate IR lasers. KTP has extraordinarily low harm threshold.
- LBO can attain non-important phase matching(NCPM) for SHG@1064nm, along with its highr harm threshold, makes LBO the pleasant SHG crystal for excessive electricity 1064nm systems.
- KDP DKDP (deuterated KDP, KD*P), ADP are to be had in huge size and price-efficiently. KD*P are not unusual utilized in Pockles cells.
- AgGaS2 and AgGaSe2 are few of NLO crystals which may be used in IR ranges. the typical utilization of AgGaS2 is OPO and DFG to generate IR radiations.
Lithium Niobate Crystal (LiNbO3 Crystal) can be used in infrared detectors, laser modulators, optical communication modulators, optical switches, high bandwidth filters, narrowband filters, high-frequency transducers, optical waveguide substrate, and the optical isolator. Related Products: Lithium Triborate Crystal, Lithium Iodate Crystal, MgO:LiNbO3...
Lithium Triborate Crystal (LBO Crystal, LiB3O5 Crystal) is an excellent high-power ultraviolet frequency doubling crystal, with a wide band transmission, high damage threshold, large acceptance angle. SAM is a trusted supplier and manufacturer of Lithium Triborate Crystal products. Related Products: Lithium Triborate Crystal, Lithium Niobate Crystal,...
Silver Selenogallate (AgGaSe2), Silver Thiogallate (AgGaS2) can be widely used in laser frequency, and frequency, difference frequency, optical parametric amplification, and electro-optic modulator, electro-optical deflection. Related products: DKDP & KDP Crystal
Beta-barium Borate (BBO) is a very important nonlinear crystal because of the broad phase-matching range and useful optical transmission. It has a high damage threshold, wide temperature-bandwidth, and low thermo-optic coefficient. BBO can be widely used in medical, military and meteorology fields.
Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate (KDP) and Potassium Dideuterium Phosphate (KD*P ) are among the most widely-used commercial NLO materials. Stanford Advanced Materials (SAM) can offer high-quality DKDP& KDP crystal and competitive price also quick delivery. Related products: Rubidium Titanyle Phosphate (RTP)
BIBO(BiB3O6) is a new NLO crystal for the SHG, OPO, and Electro-optic applications. It possesses a large effective SHG coefficient, high damage threshold, wide temperature-bandwidth, and inertness with respect to moisture. Related products: Beta-barium Borate (BBO)
Potassium Titanyle Arsenate (KTiOAsO4), or KTA crystal, is an excellent nonlinear optical crystal for Optical Parametric Oscillation (OPO) Application. OPO devices based on KTAs are reliable, solid state sources of tunable laser radiation exhibiting energy conversion efficiencies above 50%. In addition KTA has a very high damage threshold and lower...
RTP (Rubidium Titanyle Phosphate – RbTiOPO4) is an isomorph of KTP crystal which is used in nonlinear and Electro-Optical applications. It possesses advantages of higher damage threshold, higher resistivity, higher repetition rate, no hygroscopic and no induce the piezo-electric effect. Related products: BiB3O6 (BIBO) Crystal
Potassium Titanyl Phosphate (KTiOPO4, KTP) is a famous laser crystal that can be widely used in medical, such as dental (hard tissues), orthopedics, etc. Stanford Advanced Materials (SAM) is a trusted supplier and manufacturer of Potassium Titanyl Phosphate (KTP) products. Related products: Nd:YAG, Er:YAG, Ho:Cr:Tm:YAG.