|Material||AlN, aluminum nitride|
|Appearance||White, light grey|
Aluminum Nitride (AlN) Sheet has now been used in many fields, such as the lighting industry, communications industry, and solar panel components. Stanford Advanced Materials (SAM) is a trust-worthy supplier of the Aluminum Nitride Sheets.
Aluminum Nitride (AlN) Sheet is a new functional electronic ceramic material. It is a ceramic substrate made of aluminum nitride powder as raw material and sintered at high temperature, which has various excellent characteristics of aluminum nitride material. Aluminum Nitride Sheet is considered an ideal substrate material and is widely used in communications devices, high-brightness LEDs, and other industries.
* High thermal conductivity
* Coefficient of thermal expansion (4.5-10-6/℃) matches with semiconductor silicon material (3.5-4.0-10-6/℃)
* Good mechanical properties, high bending strength
* Excellent electrical performance, extremely high insulation resistance, and low dielectric loss
* Non-toxic and environmentally friendly
Aluminum Nitride Sheets have now been used in many fields, such as the lighting industry, high-power power semiconductor modules, communications industry, aerospace, and solar panel components.
Please fill in your details and one of our material experts will get back to you within 24 hours. For more information, contact us via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Email address with your company's domain name is preferred. Otherwise, we may not be able to process your inquiry.