Description of Alumina Plate
Alumina ceramic plates can withstand high temperature and maintain high strength and hardness. Alumina plates also have superb performances in electrical insulation, high chemical resistance, and low thermal expansion. We have various sizes of semi-finished shapes in stock and are able to conduct custom manufacturing for all kinds of alumina components.
Typical properties for common materials of alumina plates
In / In°C (x10^-6)
Volume Resistivity (25°C)
*This chart just demonstrates the typical properties of common alumina materials we use to produce our alumina parts. Please notice that the property for customized alumina parts could vary due to different process. Stanford Advanced Materials could provide alumina products produced under your specified instruction, or do the best to meet customers’ requirements.
Applications of Alumina Plate
• Alumina plates are hard enough to become armor for personnel or vehicles.
• The corrosion resistivity of alumina plates makes them a great material for the chemical industry.
• Used as a material for industrial furnaces due to its ability to maintain its hardness at high temperatures.
• Used for making parts for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts.
• In traditional industries, alumina ceramics are ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles, and insulators.
Packaging of Alumina Plate
Our Alumina plates are carefully handled to prevent damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our products in their original condition.