Stanford Advanced Materials (SAM) has 20 years of experience supplying Degassed Electrolytic Chromium Powder / Degassed E-Cr Powder.
Degassed Electrolytic Chromium Powder / Degassed E-Cr Powder
CAS No.: 7440-47-3
Appearance: Silver gray metal powder
Properties: Non-toxic, odorless.
1) Chromium applies to the metal ceramic, hard alloy, diamond tool, semiconductor, conductive, coating, chemical catalysts, solar energy absorber etc.
2) Due to the Chrome Nanoparticles have high surface activity and good conductive performance that it widely used in semiconductor, conductive coatings, chemical catalysts and solar energy absorber.
Package: In drums or barrels of 50 Kgs or 250 Kgs net each with plastic bag inside.
1) Size: -500mesh, Cr: 99.95%min, O<1000ppm
2) Size: -400mesh, Cr: 99.95%min, O<700ppm
3) Size: -230mesh, Cr: 99.95%min, O<500ppm
4) Size: -100mesh, Cr: 99.95%min, O<200ppm
Please fill in your details and one of our material experts will get back to you within 24 hours. For more information, contact us via E-mail at email@example.com.
** Email address with your company's domain name is preferred. Otherwise, we may not be able to process your inquiry.