|Material||Aluminum & Aluminum alloys /all kinds of steel；|
Chemical, fertilizer, Ship, Space
1. Abundant experience in non-ferrous metal cladding and production.
With more than one decade of abundant experience in non-ferrous metal cladding and production, we provide high quality explosion bonded clad plates and clad heads with the cladding layer made of Nickel Alloy, Titanium Alloy, Copper-Nickel Alloy, Zirconium, Tantalum Alloy, Super Stainless Steel, aluminum and other materials according to ASTM, ASME, JIS, DIN, ISO other codes. More than 20 items of inventory or practical new-type patents also provide us with strong research and technical supports for our products.
2. Professional technical consulting service provides you with assistance.
- Generate technical specification to adopt in the local market
- Technical bid evaluation and clarification
- Supplier technical document review, such as inspection and test plan, WPS / PQR, fabrication procedures, etc.
- Technical consulting on material, welding, NDE, etc.
- Non-conformance solution consulting
- Others that might be requested by the customer
3. Independent inspection service covers the following activities.
- Technical clarification with customer
- Attend / organize pre-inspection meeting
- In-process inspection, including: Material inspection, Test witness, Visual & dimensional inspection, Welding inspection, NDE inspection, Coating inspection
- Final inspection on finished products
- Packing inspection
- Progress report and schedule expediting
- Other inspection might be requested by the customer
CLD1441 Titanium Stainless Steel Clad Plate
CLD1442 Titanium Clad Carbon Steel
TPLC1444 Trimetal Plate &Sheet
NN1551 Nano Aluminum Silicon Alloy Powder (CAS No. 1314-23-4)
CU4563 Copper Boron Alloy Particles (CuB)
LA4565 Lanthanum Nickel Alloy Particles (LaNi5)
ER4566 Erbium Nickel Alloy Particles (Er3Ni)
CE4567 Cerium Copper Alloy Particles (Ce-Cu)
Please fill in your details and one of our material experts will get back to you within 24 hours. For more information, contact us via E-mail at email@example.com.
** Email address with your company's domain name is preferred. Otherwise, we may not be able to process your inquiry.