|Compositions||Degree of hydration, ~2|
Stanford Advanced Materials uses its experience and expertise to provide the highest quality precious metal compounds. We offer high purity palladium(II) nitrate hydrate powder according to your requirements.
Related products: Palladium (II) Oxide (PdO) Powder
Palladium(II) Nitrate Dihydrate is a highly water-soluble crystalline Palladium source for uses compatible with nitrates and lower (acidic) pH. Nitrate compounds are generally soluble in water.
|Exact Mass||247.889686 g/mol|
|Monoisotopic Mass||247.889686 g/mol|
|Hazard Codes||O, Xi|
|Transport Information||UN 1477 5.1/PG III|
• Preparation of platinum-palladium/carbon alloy nanocatalysts for methanol-tolerant oxygen reduction reaction in fuel cells
• Synthesis of Cu-Pd alloy thin films on Ti substrates by co-electrodeposition of Pd and Cu from nitrate-base electrolytic baths
• Preparation of palladium catalyst supported on vertically aligned multi-walled carbon nanotubes for microwave-assisted Heck reactions of p-iodonitrobenzene with styrene and Et acrylate
• Preparation of a sinter-resistant Pd/SiO2 nanocatalyst
• Preparation of di-phenyl sulfide-modified Pd/TiO2 catalysts for acetylene hydrogenation
• Synthesis of alumina-supported palladium catalysts active for the gas phase hydrogenation of crotonaldehyde
Catalyst for alkene nitration to glycol dinitrates; also used as a precursor to supported Pd catalysts.
RH3392 Bis(norbornadiene)Rh(I) Tetrafluoroborate (CAS No. 36620-11-8)
RH3393 Tris(triphenylphosphine)rhodium(I) Carbonyl Hydride (CAS No. 17185-29-4)
RU3394 Ruthenium(III) Chloride Powder (CAS No. 10049-08-8)
PT3395 Tetramethyl Tetravinyl Cyclotetrasiloxane Platinum(0) Ashby’s Catalyst (CAS No. 68585-32-0)
RU3396 Ruthenium(IV) Oxide Hydrate Powder (CAS No. 32740-79-7)
RH3397 Ammonium Hexachlororhodate(III) Powder (CAS No. 15336-18-2)
IR3398 Iridium Acetylacetonate (CAS No. 15635-87-7)
AU3399 Chloro(triphenylphosphine)gold (CAS No. 14243-64-2)
Please fill in your details and one of our material experts will get back to you within 24 hours. For more information, contact us via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Email address with your company's domain name is preferred. Otherwise, we may not be able to process your inquiry.