Description of Multi-bore Alumina Tubes
Alumina is a ceramic material with high thermal conductivity, compressive strength, and thermal shock resistance. It also has low thermal expansion, making it a suitable material for furnace use in the crucible, tube, and thermocouple sheath form. Alumina has high hardness and good wear resistance, making it a suitable material for ball valves, piston pumps, and deep drawing tools. In addition, it can be easily combined with metals and other ceramic materials using brazing techniques and metalizing.
Specifications of Multi-bore Alumina Tubes
In / In°C (x107)
Applications of Multi-bore Alumina Tubes
• Air, gas and liquid filtration
• Making parts for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts.
• Ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles, and insulators in traditional industries.
• Protector for high-temperature thermal couples.
• Material for the chemical industry due to its high corrosion resistance.
Packaging of Multi-bore Alumina Tubes
Our Alumina tubes are carefully handled to prevent damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our products in their original condition.