|Specific Surface Area(m2/g)||25|
Micro titanium diboride has diverse uses in traditional & high-tech industries like mechanics, electronics, aeronautics, metallurgy, chemistry, environment, etc.
The product has high purity, small particle size, uniform distribution, large specific surface area and high surface activity; titanium diboride powder has high melting point, high hardness, wear resistance, acid and alkali resistance, excellent electrical conductivity, strong thermal conductivity and excellent. It has chemical stability and thermal shock resistance, high oxidation resistance temperature, resistance to oxidation below 1100 °C, and its products have high strength and toughness.
• Conductive ceramic material. It is one of the main raw materials for vacuum-coated conductive evaporation boat;
• Ceramic cutting tools and molds. It can manufacture finishing tools, wire drawing dies, extrusion dies, sandblasting nozzles, sealing components, etc.;
• Composite ceramic materials. As an important component of multi-component composite materials, it can be combined with titanium carbide, titanium nitride and silicon carbide materials to produce various high temperature resistant parts and functional parts, such as high temperature concrete and engine parts. It is also one of the best materials for making armor protection materials;
• As the Cathode coating material for aluminum electrolytic cell. Due to the good wettability of titanium boride and metallic aluminum liquid, the use of titanium boride as the cathode coating material of the aluminum electrolytic cell can reduce the power consumption of the aluminum electrolytic cell and prolong the life of the electrolytic cell;
• Made into PTC heating ceramic materials and flexible PTC materials, with safety, power saving, reliable, easy processing and other characteristics, is a new generation of high-tech products of various types of electric heating materials.
Our Micro Titanium Diboride (TiB2) is always carefully handled to prevent damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our product in its original condition.
SS2682 Micro 202 Stainless Steel Powder
SS2683 Micro 410 Stainless Steel Powder
SS2684 Micro 420 Stainless Steel Powder
SS2685 Micro 430 Stainless Steel Powder
SS2686 Micro 440C Stainless Steel Powder
NN2687 Nano 304 Stainless Steel Powder
NN2688 Nano 310 Stainless Steel Powder
NN2689 Nano 316L Stainless Steel Powder
Please fill in your details and one of our material experts will get back to you within 24 hours. For more information, contact us via E-mail at email@example.com.
** Email address with your company's domain name is preferred. Otherwise, we may not be able to process your inquiry.