Description of Micro Titanium Diboride (TiB2)
The product has high purity, small particle size, uniform distribution, large specific surface area and high surface activity; titanium diboride powder has high melting point, high hardness, wear resistance, acid and alkali resistance, excellent electrical conductivity, strong thermal conductivity and excellent. It has chemical stability and thermal shock resistance, high oxidation resistance temperature, resistance to oxidation below 1100 °C, and its products have high strength and toughness.
Applications of Micro Titanium Diboride (TiB2)
• Conductive ceramic material. It is one of the main raw materials for vacuum-coated conductive evaporation boat;
• Ceramic cutting tools and molds. It can manufacture finishing tools, wire drawing dies, extrusion dies, sandblasting nozzles, sealing components, etc.;
• Composite ceramic materials. As an important component of multi-component composite materials, it can be combined with titanium carbide, titanium nitride and silicon carbide materials to produce various high temperature resistant parts and functional parts, such as high temperature concrete and engine parts. It is also one of the best materials for making armor protection materials;
• As the Cathode coating material for aluminum electrolytic cell. Due to the good wettability of titanium boride and metallic aluminum liquid, the use of titanium boride as the cathode coating material of the aluminum electrolytic cell can reduce the power consumption of the aluminum electrolytic cell and prolong the life of the electrolytic cell;
• Made into PTC heating ceramic materials and flexible PTC materials, with safety, power saving, reliable, easy processing and other characteristics, is a new generation of high-tech products of various types of electric heating materials.
Packaging of Micro Titanium Diboride (TiB2)
Our Micro Titanium Diboride (TiB2) is always carefully handled to prevent damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our product in its original condition.