Description of Nano Nickel Powder
Nano Nickel Powders are black spherical high surface area particles. Common methods for preparing Nano Nickel Powder include the chemical vapor deposition method, carbonyl nickel decomposition method, nickel salt reduction method, and evaporation-condensation method.
Stanford Advanced Materials (SAM) is a worldwide supplier of Nano Nickel Powder who has over 20 years of experience in the manufacture and sale of high-quality Nano Nickel Powders.
Applications of Nano Nickel Powder
- Nano Nickel Powder can be used as a high-performance electrode material and can replace the precious metal platinum in fuel cells, thereby greatly reducing the cost of fuel cells.
- Nano Nickel Powder can be used as magnetic fluid and radiation-proof functional fiber.
- Nano Nickel Powder can be used as a highly efficient catalyst. Due to its special small size effect, it can be used in catalysts with a catalytic efficiency that is many times higher than that of ordinary nickel powder and is widely used in organic hydrogenation reactions.
- It can also be used for powder molding, injection molding fillers, electrical alloy industry, powder metallurgy.
- Nano Nickel Powder can be used as a wave-absorbing material, which has a strong ability to absorb electromagnetic waves and can be used in the field of military stealth.
- Nano Nickel Powder can also be used as a sintering additive for diamond tool manufacturing. Adding an appropriate amount of Nano Nickel Powder to diamond tools can greatly increase the sintering temperature and sintering density of the tool, and improve the quality of the tool.
Nano Nickel Powder can also be used for metal and non-metal conductive coating treatment.
Nano Nickel Powder Storage Conditions
Nano Nickel Powder should be sealed and stored in a dry and cool environment. It should not be exposed to the air for a long time to prevent agglomeration due to moisture, which will affect the dispersion performance and use effect.