|Specific Surface Area(m2/g)||12|
Stanford Advanced Materials (SAM) offers high-quality Nano Nickel Powder at the most competitive price. We have two decades’ experience in supplying nanomaterials to fulfill most of the requirements.
Nano Nickel Powders are black spherical high surface area particles. Common methods for preparing Nano Nickel Powder include the chemical vapor deposition method, carbonyl nickel decomposition method, nickel salt reduction method, and evaporation-condensation method.
Stanford Advanced Materials (SAM) is a worldwide supplier of Nano Nickel Powder who has over 20 years of experience in the manufacture and sale of high-quality Nano Nickel Powders.
- Nano Nickel Powder can be used as a high-performance electrode material and can replace the precious metal platinum in fuel cells, thereby greatly reducing the cost of fuel cells.
- Nano Nickel Powder can be used as a magnetic fluid and radiation-proof functional fiber.
- Nano Nickel Powder can be used as a highly efficient catalyst. Due to its special small size effect, it can be used in catalysts with a catalytic efficiency that is many times higher than that of ordinary nickel powder and is widely used in organic hydrogenation reactions.
- It can also be used for powder molding, injection molding fillers, electrical alloy industry, powder metallurgy.
- Nano Nickel Powder can be used as a wave-absorbing material, which has a strong ability to absorb electromagnetic waves and can be used in the field of military stealth.
- Nano Nickel Powder can also be used as a sintering additive for diamond tool manufacturing. Adding an appropriate amount of Nano Nickel Powder to diamond tools can greatly increase the sintering temperature and sintering density of the tool, and improve the quality of the tool.
Nano Nickel Powder can also be used for metal and non-metal conductive coating treatment.
Nano Nickel Powder should be sealed and stored in a dry and cool environment. It should not be exposed to the air for a long time to prevent agglomeration due to moisture, which will affect the dispersion performance and use effect.
SS2682 Micro 202 Stainless Steel Powder
SS2683 Micro 410 Stainless Steel Powder
SS2684 Micro 420 Stainless Steel Powder
SS2685 Micro 430 Stainless Steel Powder
SS2686 Micro 440C Stainless Steel Powder
NN2687 Nano 304 Stainless Steel Powder
NN2688 Nano 310 Stainless Steel Powder
NN2689 Nano 316L Stainless Steel Powder
Please fill in your details and one of our material experts will get back to you within 24 hours. For more information, contact us via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Email address with your company's domain name is preferred. Otherwise, we may not be able to process your inquiry.