Titanium Stainless Steel Clad Plate Description
The inner layer of the equipment made of titanium clad steel plate is titanium, corrosion-resistant, the outer layer is steel, has high strength, the two layers are integrated into one body, has good thermal conductivity, and overcomes thermal stress, thermal fatigue resistance, pressure difference and the ability to withstand other loads can work under more demanding conditions. Therefore, the titanium-clad steel plate has become an indispensable structural material for the modern chemical industry and the pressure vessel industry.
Titanium Stainless Steel Clad Plate Applications
Petrochemical, chloral-alkali, aerospace, aviation, low temperature, food, light industry, medicine.
Competitive Advantage of Titanium Stainless Steel Clad Plate:
1. Abundant experience in non-ferrous metal cladding and production.
With more than one decade of abundant experience in non-ferrous metal cladding and production, we provide high quality explosion bonded clad plates and clad heads with the cladding layer made of Nickel Alloy, Titanium Alloy, Copper-Nickel Alloy, Zirconium, Tantalum Alloy, Super Stainless Steel, aluminum and other materials according to ASTM, ASME, JIS, DIN, ISO other codes. More than 20 items of inventory or practical new-type patents also provide us with strong research and technical supports for our products.
2. Professional technical consulting service provides you with assistance.
- Generate technical specification to adopt in the local market
- Technical bid evaluation and clarification
- Supplier technical document review, such as inspection and test plan, WPS / PQR, fabrication procedures, etc.
- Technical consulting on material, welding, NDE, etc.
- Non-conformance solution consulting
- Others that might be requested by the customer
3. Independent inspection service covers the following activities.
- Technical clarification with customer
- Attend / organize pre-inspection meeting
- In-process inspection, including Material inspection, Test witness, Visual & dimensional inspection, Welding inspection, NDE inspection, Coating inspection
- Final inspection on finished products
- Packing inspection
- Progress report and schedule expediting
- Other inspection might be requested by the customer