|Material||Calcium Fluoride Crystal|
|Shape||Rod Blank Windows or Customize Windows Lens Prism|
Calcium Fluoride Crystal has many uses in the fiber glass, ceramic, welding rod and glass industry, as well as in blending with burned lime & dolomite for the steel industry. Stanford Advanced Materials (SAM) is a trusted supplier and manufacturer of Calcium Fluoride Crystals.
Calcium Fluoride Crystal is a transparent material that consists of calcium and fluoride ions arranged in a crystal lattice structure. It has the chemical formula CaF2 and is commonly found in nature as a mineral called fluorite. Calcium Fluoride Crystal has a cubic crystal structure and is often used as a lens material in optical devices due to its low refractive index and high transmission in the ultraviolet, visible, and infrared regions of the electromagnetic spectrum. It is also used as a source of fluoride ions in various applications, such as in toothpaste and water fluoridation for dental health.
CAS#7789-75-5, Synonyms: Fluorite, Fluorspar, Calcium (II) FluorideMF: CaF2, MW: 78.07
|Item No.||Description||Shape||Lot Size||US$|
|C-CaF2||Calcium Fluoride Crystal||Rod, Blank, Windows
or Customize Windows, Lens, Prism
|Ask for a quotation|
|Crystal Type||Cubic, CaF2 type structure|
|Thermal Conductivity||9.71W/(m K)|
|Specific Heat||854J/(kg K)|
|Thermal Expansion||18.7;18.85;24.0*10-6/ K|
|Solubility in Wate||0.0017g/100g @ 20°C|
|Application||Spectroscopy, astronomy, lithography laser windows for excimer laser scintillators(CaF2: EU)|
1. Optical windows and lenses: It is suitable for applications requiring high transmission, such as optical windows and lenses for cameras, telescopes, microscopes, and laser systems.
2. Fluoride laser components: Calcium fluoride is commonly used as a laser gain medium or as optical components in various laser systems, including excimer lasers, solid-state lasers, and gas lasers.
3. X-ray and gamma-ray detectors: Calcium fluoride is widely used as a scintillation detector material for X-ray and gamma-ray detection.
4. UV filters and lenses: CaF2 Crystal is used in UV filters and lenses to protect the eyes and skin from UV radiation in various applications, including sunglasses, camera filters, and UV-reducing windows in buildings.
5. Thermography: Calcium fluoride windows are often used in infrared thermographic systems to capture thermal images and measure temperature variations.
FL2616 Scandium (III) Fluoride Powder (CAS 13709-47-2)
FL3790 2-Bromo-3,3,3-trifluoro-1-propene (CAS No. 1514-82-5)
FL3792 1,2-Dibromotetrafluoroethane (CAS No. 124-73-2)
FL3793 2, 2-Difluoroethylamine (CAS No. 430-67-1)
FL3794 Pentafluoroiodoethane (CAS No. 354-64-3)
FL3795 Parylene AF4 (CAS No. 3345-29-7)
FL3796 Fluoroethylene Carbonate (CAS No. 114435-02-8)
FL3976 Fluorphlogopite Mica
Please fill in your details and one of our material experts will get back to you within 24 hours. For more information, contact us via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Email address with your company's domain name is preferred. Otherwise, we may not be able to process your inquiry.