Tantalum tungsten is a high strength metal alloy. It has a high melting point, tension resistance and corrosion resistance. SAM’s tantalum alloys are made using power metallurgy techniques by mixing tantalum powder with alloy elements and filling them into molds, compressing them at temperatures of up to 2000 bars, and then sintering them. Tantalum tungsten alloys are stronger than pure tantalum and are useful for corrosion and heat applications at temperatures of up to 1600 °C, making them an excellent material for foil.
• Used as a heating exchanger and heating element in chemical processing due to its high heat resistance.
• Used in capacitors, chemical anti-corrosion and textile equipment.
• Used as target materials for optical & semiconductor industries.
Specifications of SAM Tantalum Tungsten Foil / Strip:
Packing: In Coil, Flat
Tantalum Tungsten Foil
Thickness: 0.03-0.07 mm
Width: 30-200 mm
Length: >50 mm
R05255 (Ta10W), R05252 (Ta2.5W)
≥99.95% or 99.99%
Packaging of SAM Ta-W Alloys:
Our tantalum tungsten alloys are clearly tagged and labeled externally to ensure efficient identification and quality control. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation.
Other information for your reference:
R05255 (Ta10W) / (%,Max)
R05252 (Ta2.5W) / (%,Max)
Tantalum and Tantalum Alloy
- R05200, unalloyed tantalum, electron-beam furnace or vacuum-arc melt, or both
- R05400, unalloyed tantalum, powder-metallurgy consolidation.
- R05255, Ta-W alloy, 90 % tantalum, 10 % tungsten, electron-beam furnace of vacuum-arc melt, or both.
- R05252, Ta-W alloy, 97.5 % tantalum, 2.5 % tungsten, electron-beam furnace or vacuum-arc melt, or both.
- R05240, Ta-Nb alloy, 60 % tantalum, 40 % niobium, electron-beam furnace or vacuum-arc melt.