Tantalum tungsten is a high strength metal alloy. It has a high melting point, tension resistance and corrosion resistance. SAM’s tantalum alloys are made using power metallurgy techniques by mixing tantalum powder with alloy elements and filling them into molds, compressing them at temperatures of up to 2000 bars, and then sintering them. Tantalum tungsten alloys are stronger than pure tantalum and are useful for corrosion and heat applications at temperatures of up to 1600 °C, making them an excellent material for sheets.
• Used as a heating exchanger and heating element in chemical processing due to its high heat resistance.
• Used in capacitors, electric lamp-houses, and vacuum furnace heat elements.
• Used in the electronics industry.
• Used for heat insulation.
Specifications of SAM Tantalum Tungsten Sheet:
Thickness: 0.07-10 mm
Width: 30-1000 mm
Length: 30-3000 mm
UNS R05200, UNS R05255
≥99.95% or 99.99%
Packaging of SAM Ta-W Alloys:
Our tantalum tungsten alloys are carefully handled to prevent damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our products in their original condition.
Other information for your reference:
R05255 (Ta10W) / (%,Max)
R05252 (Ta2.5W) / (%,Max)
Tantalum and Tantalum Alloy
- R05200, unalloyed tantalum, electron-beam furnace or vacuum-arc melt, or both
- R05400, unalloyed tantalum, powder-metallurgy consolidation.
- R05255, Ta-W alloy, 90 % tantalum, 10 % tungsten, electron-beam furnace of vacuum-arc melt, or both.
- R05252, Ta-W alloy, 97.5 % tantalum, 2.5 % tungsten, electron-beam furnace or vacuum-arc melt, or both.
- R05240, Ta-Nb alloy, 60 % tantalum, 40 % niobium, electron-beam furnace or vacuum-arc melt.