|Hardness||Mohs 9.4 / 2600 Knoop|
|Melting Point||Dissociated at about 2600 ℃|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||1900℃|
|Phases in Powder||α，β|
Green silicon carbide powder is sharp and friable, which makes it a good abrasive. Besides, it has high thermal conductivity and high strength at elevated temperatures. Stanford Advanced Materials (SAM) can provide Green Silicon Carbide product series with high purity and competitive prices.
Green silicon carbide powder is a high-quality abrasive and refractory material with excellent hardness and thermal properties. Green silicon carbide powder is widely used in various applications, such as grinding wheels, cutting tools, ceramics, and high-temperature electronic devices, due to its exceptional wear resistance, high thermal conductivity, and chemical stability. It is available in different purity levels to meet different industrial and electronic grade requirements.
1. Abrasives and Grinding: widely used as an abrasive material in grinding wheels, cutting tools, and sandpapers.
2. Refractories: used as raw material in the production of refractory materials.
3. Composite Materials: used as a reinforcement material in the production of advanced composite materials.
4. Electronics: used in the production of electronic components such as diodes, transistors, and sensors.
5. Metallurgy: used as a deoxidizer and an additive in the production of iron and steel.
6. Energy Industry: used in the production of solar panels as a cutting and grinding material for silicon wafers
Our Green Silicon Carbide Powder is carefully handled during storage and transportation to preserve the quality of our product in its original condition.
SC3896 Atmospheric Pressure Sintering Silicon Carbide Spray Granulation Powder
SC3991 Oxide Bonded Silicon Carbide Plate
SC3992 Oxide Bonded Silicon Carbide Tube
SC3993 Oxide Bonded Silicon Carbide Ring
SC4426 Silicon Carbide Whiskers, SiC
SC4670 Sintered Silicon Carbide Seal (SSiC)
SC4671 Sintered Silicon Carbide Ring (SSiC)
SC4672 Graphite Loaded Silicon Carbide Seal (GLSC)
SC4705 Silicon Carbide Radiant Tube (SiC)
Please fill in your details and one of our material experts will get back to you within 24 hours. For more information, contact us via E-mail at email@example.com.
** Email address with your company's domain name is preferred. Otherwise, we may not be able to process your inquiry.