Tantalum Tube / Tantalum Pipe Description:
Tantalum (Ta) is a dark blue-gray metal that is very heavy, ductile and hard and has high corrosion resistance. Tantalum is especially resistant to chemicals at temperatures below 150 °C and can only be dissolved with hydrofluouric acid. It has the fourth highest melting point of all metals and is able to form extremely thin and protective oxide layers for high-quality capacitors, making it an excellent material for tubes.
Tantalum Tube / Tantalum Pipe Applications:
• Used for the manufacturing of reaction vessels.
• Used for heat exchanger pipes, condensers, bayonet heaters, helical coils, thermocouple and protective tubes, etc.
Specifications of SAM Tantalum Tube / Pipe:
Outer Diameter: 1.0~150mm
Wall Thickness: 0.2~5.0mm
Material: R05200, R05400
Standatd: ASTM B521-98
Purity: 99.95% or 99.99%
If you require smaller sizes, you can see tantalum capillary
Tantalum and Tantalum Alloy
- R05200, unalloyed tantalum, electron-beam furnace or vacuum-arc melt, or both
- R05400, unalloyed tantalum, powder-metallurgy consolidation.
- R05255, tantalum alloy, 90 % tantalum, 10 % tungsten, electron-beam furnace of vacuum-arc melt, or both.
- R05252, tantalum alloy, 97.5 % tantalum, 2.5 % tungsten, electron-beam furnace or vacuum-arc melt, or both.
- R05240, tantalum alloy, 60 % tantalum, 40 % niobium, electron-beam furnace or vacuum-arc melt.
Our tantalum tubes are carefully handled during storage and transportation to preserve the quality of our products in their original condition.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for your reference!