|Shape||Square-shaped pieces of nickel|
|Thickness||approximately 15 mm|
|Dimensions||100 mm x 100 mm (4” x 4”)|
Nickel is rarely used in its pure form. Instead, it is combined with other metals, especially iron, chromium, and copper, to produce alloys that are superior to the individual metals.
The controlled and consistent quality of Nickel Squares:
• High purity
• Thickest cathode available (~15 mm)
• Smooth, shiny and defect-free surface
• Produces minimal metallic residues upon dissolution
• Dissolves at 100% anode efficiency in common nickel plating solutions (containing chlorides)
• Added directly to titanium anode baskets
Typical Chemical Analysis
• 500 kg (1,102.30 lbs.) steel drums; 4 drums per pallet; stretch wrapped.
Net weight 2,000 kg (4,409.20 lbs.)
• 400 kg (881.84 lbs.) steel drums; 4 drums per pallet; strapped.
Net weight 1,600 kg (3,527.36 lbs.)
• 250 kg (551 lbs.) steel drums; 4 drums per pallet; stretch wrapped.
Net weight 1,000 kg (2,204.00 lbs.)
Please fill in your details and one of our material experts will get back to you within 24 hours. For more information, contact us via E-mail at email@example.com.
** Email address with your company's domain name is preferred. Otherwise, we may not be able to process your inquiry.